Most frequent questions and answers
YOURSLIPPER.COM takes your security seriously and has established an online security process that was developed in line with industry best practices. This security process is necessary to protect the interest of credit cardholders whose accounts may have been compromised, and YOURSLIPPER.COM as the e-commerce merchant.
ll important and relevant information submitted by our customers will be kept secure and confidential. Only limited and authorised personnel have the right to access this information. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent.
Online security verification is ideally done for one-time verification purpose only. To ensure you do not experience any delay in receiving your order due to online security checks, we recommend you use the same credit card for future purchases.
Failure to respond to the online security verification email within the given timeline will result in an automatic order cancellation.
- Avoid using a public computer or terminal to sign in to your account
- Keep your passwords private. Create a password that can’t be easily guessed
- Change your password frequently. Avoid using the same password for multiple logins
- Avoid saving your password in the browser
- Clear your browser history – cookies, caches and saved passwords – every time after using the browser